Become an instrumental part of a growing boutique web agency.
Established in 2008, CreativeSights has helped more than 200 businesses look and work better on the web.
Our Administrative Assistant will be expected to take initiative in supporting the company by streamlining daily activities through proactive organization and schedule management. Duties will fall under four general areas:
- Company Support – Draft important correspondence to vendors and clients, transcribing client/prospect meeting notes and manage and prioritize daily phone calls and emails.
- Project Support – Making basic non-technical web updates and helping to troubleshoot issues via support forums and help desks.
- Marketing Support – Promoting completed projects, writing press releases and case studies, email and social media marketing.
- Client Support – Help support clients on website and project management software and maintain records of critical client information. (Training will be provided)
If you’re the assistant we are looking for you will…
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills: highly skilled in typing, writing, grammar, punctuation, and oral communication (speaking clearly and correctly on the telephone).
- Be process-driven, with appreciation for formalities and routines.
- Be self-motivated, able to anticipate needs and able to work independently and responsibly without direct supervision.
- Be comfortable using a desktop PC and proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Know what Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Joomla!, Wordpress and Drupal are.
- Experience with Basecamp and Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Enjoy working with people in a collaborative team environment.
- Be willing to comply with strict confidentiality requirements.
- Have a college degree or be close to completion. Involvement and leadership positions with in social or athletic organizations is a plus.
- Be willing to undergo basic training on key software applications we use (training provided)
This part-time position will start at 25-30 hours per week. Pay range is $12-$14 per hour depending on experience and the ability to learn quickly. Hours and pay will grow as you grow. All serious candidates will be required to pass a background and credit check.
If this sounds perfect for you, three (3) steps are required in order for you to be considered:
- Call (858) 609-9327 and be ready to sell yourself.
- Include a cover letter with links to your profiles on the top social media platforms you use.
Please note that these steps must be completed in order to be considered.