San Diego Joomla!® Experts
We don't believe in re-inventing the wheel especially when you've got a really good one.
We have extensive experience developing Joomla!® sites for businesses and organizations with well over 200 completed Joomla!® projects including many local San Diego Joomla!® website projects. If you've got a Joomla!® site already and need help or if you're interested in getting started and someone mentioned Joomla!® to you, contact us today and we can help! Even if you have an older website running Joomla!® 2.5, Joomla!® 1.5 or even Joomla!® 1.0, we can help - we've worked extensively with every version.
What is Joomla!®?
Joomla!® is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla!® the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla!® is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone. Learn more about Joomla!® at www.joomla.org.
What's a content management system (CMS)?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.
Want real world examples of what Joomla!® can do?
Joomla!® is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Who uses Joomla!®?
Joomla!® is one of world's most popular software packages. Joomla!® is supported by a large ecosystem and powers:
- Nearly 2 million active websites
- Over 9% of all known business websites
- Over 6% of the CMS Market World wide
- Over 3% of the entire Web!
Here are just a few examples of Web sites that use Joomla!®:
- Monaco Yacht Show - https://monacoyachtshow.com/
- Méribel Ski resort - https://ski-resort.meribel.net
- United Nations (Governmental organization) - www.unric.org
- The Port of San Diego - Intranet Site (a San Diego Joomla site)
- Aqua Lung International - http://www.aqualung.com (also a San Diego Joomla site)
- Thrasher Skateboard Magazine - www.thrashermagazine.com
- Bogner Amplification - http://www.bogneramplification.com
More examples of companies using Joomla!® (including many other San Diego businesses using Joomla!®) can be found in the Joomla!® Site Showcase Forum along with many of the sites listed in our web portfolio here: https://www.creativesights.com/creativesights-portfolio/.
If you're looking for San Diego Joomla!® experts, you will find them at CreativeSights!